- Development of mental, moral, spiritual and physical abilities.
- Imparting knowledge of Indian culture, History, Dharma and Indian languages.
- Cultivating and shaping human talents towards creativity.
- Enabling a child to develop as an individual in relation to society, mankind and divine manifestation.
- Concentrating towards the teaching of Science and Technology to sharpen the scientific acumen and to awaken spirituality.
Bharti Krishna Vidya Vihar was established in the year 1984 to commemorate the memory of Jagatguru Shankaracharya Bharti Krishna Teerthji Maharaj. The School began with a mission to impart education that helps for all round development and character building.