1) PAYMENT : The fees will be remitted at SCHOOL FEES counter only between 09:00am to 02:00pm. In case of defaulter (due to genuine reasons) fees will be accepted with a fine of Rs. 50/- per month.
2) REMOVAL AND RE-ADMISSION : In case of fee defaulter (without genuine reason) the student will not be allowed to attend classes and the name of the student will be removed from the register. The student may, at the discretion of the principal, be readmitted with fine.
3) PAYMENT BY CHEQUE ONLY :
A) Payment of fees and other dues may be made by cheque on a clearing bank of its Nagpur Branch.
Outstation cheques and cheques on non clearing bank will not be accepted.
B) Cheques should be made out in favour of “BHARTI KRISHNA VIDYA VIHAR”
C) Students name with class and section should be written at the back of the cheque & phone number of parent.
D) Cheque must be paid before 25 th of every due payment month.
E) If cheque clears after the due date the fine will be charged as applicable.
1) CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
2) It is the duty of the parent to pay the fees as per schedule. No reminder will be sent by the school.
3) Parent alone should take the responsibility of reaming the fees and not through their wards.
4) There will be minimum 10-15% fee hike every year.