- PAYMENT : The fees will be remitted in BANK OF INDIA, CIVIL LINES BRANCH, NAGPUR only between working hours. In case of defaulter (due to genuine reasons) fees will be accepted with a fine of Rs. 50/- per month.
- REMOVAL AND RE-ADMISSION : In case of defaulter (without genuine reason) the student will not be allowed to attend classes and the name of the student will be removed from the register. The student may, at the discretion of the principal, be readmitted with fine.
- PAYMENT BY CHEQUE :
- Payment of fees and other dues may be made by cheque on a clearing bank of its Nagpur Branch. Outstation cheques and cheques on non clearing bank will not be accepted.
- Cheques should be made out in favour of “BHARTI KRISHNA VIDYA VIHAR”
- Students Name with class and section should be written at the back of the cheque & Phone Number of parent.
- Cheque must be paid on or before 25th of every due payment month.
- If cheque clears after the due date the fine will be charged as applicable.
- It is the duty of the parent to pay the fees as per schedule. No reminder will be sent by the school.
- Parent alone should take the responsibility of remitting the fees and not through their wards.